(Disclaimed- This is not na ad, sponsored and does not contain any affiliate link).
I love lipsticks and by the quantity of posts that we published, by now you probably are thinking that it’s more like an obsession, really. I love lipsticks because it can change the face in literally seconds! Don’t you agree?
But no matter how great the lipstick looks on you, if it dries out your lips or you have to constatly reaplly it, then I have bad news for you: it’s not the best lisptick! Unless you happen to find an ultra-moisturizing brand that delivers both color and hydration…
I happen to already have found a great lipstick, it has great color and it never leaves my lips dry out! It’s like heaven. The problem? It’s a little bit expensive. I would love to buy more colors but then I had to rob a bank!
So I’m always looking for other solutions. In one of my crazy online shopping, I found Kiko’s Smart Fusion Lipsticks.
Here at Beautyworkers, we really like Kiko’s products, they’re affordable and with great quality. So, it’s not surprising that when I had the opportunity I bought six of these lipsticks!
I have the number 402, 403, 404, 406, 419, 428. Lets see each one…
What I like …
- They’re affordable – 3.95€ each;
- Creamy texture;
- Very (I repeat, veary) moisturizing;
- Leave that juice lips feel;
- In six, just one needed a lip liner – the dark color (428) – no surprise!
- Easy and quick application;
- Available in 35 colors;
- Minimal but beautiful case;
I don’t like so much …
- I wish they were more pigmented;
- I would love if the case had some sort of color signal. It has on the bottom but it’s not pratical when I’m in a rush and looking for a specific color;
- It will stain every glass that you touch with your lips;
- The durability it’s not the best.
We will continue our searching for affordable and good lipsticks. What do you think?