If you read our latest #MondayMask (click here), you probably remember the pact that I made to myself: take an hour of the weekend to pamper my skin. And here am I, writing this on a Sunday after my pamper routine.
For me, pamper is the synonym of taking care of my skin, doing an exfoliation and a mask while reading a book or update a serie or a movie. And that it was exactly what I did today, but I cheated a little bit.
The mask that I did was a 2 in 1, a mask and an exfoliator.
I’m talking about the Filorga Scrub & Mask, but that you already knew by the title.
The love that I have for this brand is huge and this is not sponsored okay, this is my opinion and just that.
But let’s stop rambling and talk about what you are here to read: the Filorga Scrub & Mask. This is a reoxygenating and exfoliating mask, that suits all type of skins from the driest to the most oily.
The best way to describe the different aspects of this mask is by know and understand the way it workes while you are applying it.
- Apply in a dry face an amount of mask making sure that you avoid the eyes (in this first step when you are applying it is like a lotion with crystals).
- It almost immediately turns into a foam.
- Exfoliate using your hands in round circles during a minute. (In this step, you will do an exfoliation with the perlite sphere to remove the dead cells, while an enzyme imitates the process to a complete exfoliation from inside and out).
- In this step, the mask will almost disappear, staying transparent with a creamy sensation
- Leave it for 10 minutes (this is the fun step, the transparent mask will turn out in bubbles and you will look like a Santa Claus look-alike).You can really listen to the sound of the forming of the bubbles and also the disappearing of them.
- In this step, the NCTF patent of Filorga will enhance the cell regeneration, while the release of the oxygen microspheres will allow the skin too breath
- After 10 minutes the bubbles disappear completely
- The final step is to wash the face with warm water.
- You can do it 3 times per week.
This mask is not new to me, I have been doing it for a couple of years and still love it.
The microspheres that exfoliate the skin are soft so it’s also perfect for a sensitive skin, it won’t hurt you.
After using the mask, I always feel my skin smoother, the texture of the skin is more even and the pores are more tight. You can also see a radiant light on the skin.
This is one of a few masks that you can see immediate results and it gets better and better with constant use. While you are seeing and listening to the bubbles disappearing you can feel the skin being cleared, it’s insane.
Another characteristic that I love in this mask is the jar. It has an airless pump to make sure that the rest of the mask won’t be in contact with air.
If you want to buy it, I can tell you that will cost 46€ for 55mL and you can buy it here.
If you want a less expensive mask that is also a bubble mask then check the post that we write about the Sephora’s Collection Bubble Mask Detoxyfying Oxygenation (see here). The main difference is that this one is just a mask, it doesn’t exfoliate.
What do you think of these types of masks? Have you tried any masks of this kind? If so, tell us the comments.
(note: this is not an add, sponsored and does not contain any affiliate links)