I can’t believe that we never tried anything from the brand Farmacy! As pharmaceutics, this should be our brands.
But finally, the review of the Farmacy Honey Potion it’s here where it belongs.
Farmacy Beauty is a brand that I always heard good things, and with the research that I did about the brand, I’m more in love than before and want to try some more products.
The Farmacy Honey Potion is a renewing antioxidant hydration mask.
This is a brand bestseller with excellent results on the studies that were made.
100% of women noticed a younger appearance and a smooth, more glowing complexion.*
100% of women noticed an increase in moisture and felt their skin was more nourished.*
97% of women noticed a clearer complexion.*
*Actual results may vary.
This results can explain maybe with the ingredients that they use, that makes this mask really effective, they are:
- Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey: Hydrates, purifies and heals with the power of antioxidants;
- Propolis + Royal Jelly: helps in the skin renewal for an even and better appearance;
- Essential B Vitamins: Smooth and renew the dry skin;
- Glycerin: A powerful moisturizing for the skin to hydrate, soften the skin.
I think you already know the main functions of this mask, just by the name and ingredients, but let’s enumerate some of them:
- Hydration: they use honey from their own farm to produce this mask;
- Skin renewal: with the combination of some of the ingredients already named, this mask leaves the skin looking younger, and glowing.
How to apply
- Apply to clean and toned skin with the help of the magnetic spatula that comes in the packaging or if like me you have the travel size use your mask brush;
- Apply a thick layer, being careful with the eye area and lip area (listen to me that I´m your friend, be very careful with those areas);
- Massage for 1 to 2 minutes and you will see it passing from a honey texture and color to a white and thick cream;
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes;
- Rinse off and apply your skincare.
This is a warm mask, while you are massaging and seeing the color transformation you will also start to feel a warm sensation.
For more sensitive skin I advise you to try in a small area of the face before starting to apply all over your face.
I really enjoy this mascara, I could see right after the first application some improvements on the skin hydration and it was smoother after it.
I’m using it one time per week and my skin has been hydrated and glowing. this month I’m going on vacations and I will be on a plane for 20 hours, so I’m sure that this will be one of the masks that will be on my necessaire to do in the first night.
One thing that I need to say is that you really need to be extra careful with your eyes and lip area, because as I said, this is a warm mask, and that area is the most sensitive area of our skin. If you are like me, that in the first time that used, wasn’t careful about the application, you will suffer a little. My experience was a little painful because it warmed more than the rest of the face and turned the skin really red after I took it off. I was a little worried but after a couple of minutes I started to see it vanish and the uncomfortable feeling disappear.
If you have dry skin or a dehydrated skin I absolutely recommend this mask, even if you are for the oilier side, I think it won’t be a problem, just try.
If you are interested in the Farmacybeauty Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask you can buy it here will cost you $38.00.
(note: this is not an ad, sponsored and does not contain any affiliate links).