We never saw so many foundation lauches and because of that I think it’s safe to say that we are definitely on a foundation season! We can see new extensions, new foundations by brands that we never expected to launch a foundation and new foundations by brands that are experts on this type of makeup! That’s pretty excited but there are so many to choose that it can overwhelm (even) an expert.
Because of that, on today’s post we are going to talk about every launch that we know and together we will find which foundation is the best for you, and hopefully that will make you save some coins!
note: the information provided are available on the websites, we do not tried the foundations and this is not a review post.
SMACHBOX STUDIO SKIN FULL COVERAGE 24H FOUNDATION
- Available at smachbox.com and sephora
- Comfortable, 24-hour full coverage
- Controls oil & shine & has blurring effect
- Waterproof, swear & humidity resistant
- Won’t look cakey or cause acne
- All skin tyoes
- Contains hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E & light Scattering Spheres
- 1 fl oz/ 30 mL $36.00
FENTY BEAUTY HYDRATING LONGWEAR FOUNDATION
- Available at fentybeauty.com and sephora
- Hydrating, médium to full coverage
- 50 shades
- Longwear, light
- Great staying power, natural finish for normal to dry skin
- With Grape seed il and sodium hyaluronate to give skin the nourishing hydration
- Sweat and humidt resistant formula, without clogging ores or setting into fine lines
- 1.08 oz/ 32 mL $35.00
psst… have you seen the new pro fil’r matte primer? I’m so curious about it…let me know in the comments what yout hink about it!
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LUMINOUS FOUNDATION
- Medium-coverage liquid Foundation
- Luminous, natural finish
- 50 natural shades
- Blurs imperfections, inclusing discolorating and unevenness
- No caking or masking the skins natural radiance
- Easy to blend, free of flashback or oxidization
- Suitable for all skin types, including sesitive
- Formulated without glúten, parabéns, alcohol, oil, mineral oil or talc.
- Non comedogenic
pssst… ABH also launched a loose setting poder, check that out!
URBAN DECAY STAY NAKED
- Vegan, buildable medium coverage liquid foundation
- Real-skin matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours
- 50 shades with 9 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 7 undertones to a precise color match
- Waterproof, longwear
- Breathable, felixble formula
- Stay-true color, which minimizes the appearance of pores
- 100% cruelty free
- 1 oz/ 30mL $39.00
pssst… Urban decay launched an entire collection with this Foundation, you cna choose between concealers, to glassy tints (lipsticks), two color correctings and a blend sponge.
MAKE UP FOR EVER REBOOT ACTIVE CARE-IN-FOUNDATION
- Revive tired skin
- All day long brightening, 24h smoothing, 24h firming, 24h hydrating
- Instatly corrects the 5 effects of fatigue on the skin
- Luminous finish
- Active Care Matrix complex, a smart biopolymer structure that takes effect on the skins surface like a face mask
- 24 shades
PAT MCGRATH LABS SKIN FETISH SUBLIME PERFECTION FOUNDATION
- Weightless and flawless médium coverage
- 36 universal shades and 5 shade levels
- All skin types
- Longwearing with satin finish
- Nourishing formulation with Vita-serum complex that helps fight the formation of wrinkles
- Boosts hydration by activating the natural production of hyaluronic acid and ceramides
- Diamond core poder technology improves skin texture by optically smoothing and blurring the fine lines and imperfections
- Formulated without parabens, tacl or fragance, oil~-free
- 1.18 fl oz/ 35 mL $63.00
pssst… the skin fetish line also includes a perfection primer and a sublime percetion powder. On the website you can find all three in one set at a cheaper price than if you buy separately.
* The question is, which one will you choose? *
(note: this is not an ad, sponsored and does not contain any affiliate links).