Being at home is good, but have you noticed that we eat a lot more? Will it be just us? Well, the gymnasiums are closed and there are many temptations at home – just a chocolate, just some cookies, just a glass of that carbonated drink full of sugar! We know and understand!
Have you seen our last post on recipes for cakes? (you didn’t, huh? then click here), today we are going to change a little bit and give you some more recipes but this time it’s all healthy, you can prepare and enjoy it with your family, without feeling guilty.
The recipe that we are going to share with you is a recreation of the “Frangipane raspberry Pie” from the blog “Panelinha dos Sabores”.
In here I’m going to share with you how I did it and what the changes that I did to the original recipe.
To do this recipe I used:
- 150g of oat flour;
- 3 tablespoons olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar (or another sweeter that you like);
- 1 egg;
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon water.
- 1 apple,
- 8 tablespoon of coconut sugar (or another sweeter that you like);
- 2 eggs;
- 125g almond flour;
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch;
- 4 tablespoons of raspberry jam or another that you have, but remember that will change the flavor of the pie;
- 100g of frozen red fruits or others that combine with the jam that you used (optional).
How to prepare it:
- Grease a removable bottom pan;
- This step is optional because will depend on the oven you have. Usually, all the recipes say to pre-heat the oven but for example, I don’t do it because never turns ok, but I’m not a professional so you should do it.
- Mix all the ingredients of the base except for the water, until it gets crumble;
- Add one tablespoon at a time of water to the mix until you have a soft ball;
- Put the mixture in the pan and mold it stretching over the bottom and sides to form a thin base; (in this phase I had a difficult time because I think my pan was too big and I didn’t stretch enough);
- Prick the entire base with a fork;
- Cover the base with parchment paper and put it in the oven for 16 minutes.
- Peel and cut the apple in pieces. Put in a tall glass, cover and ‘cook’ it in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Remove and reduce to puree with a magic wand;
- Put the puree in a bowl and add the coconut sugar, mixing until you have a cream;
- Add one egg at a time, mixing well between each addition to form a soft and voluminous cream;
- In a separate bowl mix the cornstarch with the almond flour;
- Mix everything together until you have a dense mass.
- With the base already outside the oven spread the raspberry jam all over the bottom of the base;
- Carefully for the pastry and the jam don´t mix, place the pastry in the pan spoon by spoon;
- Decorate with the frozen red fruits and with laminated almonds and put again on the oven for about 20 minutes, or until with stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes dry.
This pie is a winner at my house and everyone loves to eat it.
To see the original recipe just click here.
If you recreate this recipe because you saw it here tag us on Instagram.